Sudoku meets the Rubik’s cube.
Test your maths skills and patience with Ruboku, the new and original number game from The App Box.
Begin with a grid of numbers. Apply mathematical operations to the rows and columns to get all the numbers equal.
Can you complete the grid within the recommended move limit?
Two stars/one stars – quick explanation.
- Totally free and unrestricted with no adverts. No permissions either.
- Two star challenge – complete the grid in par and earn two stars. Complete it at all and earn one. Completing all the boxes is easy, can you complete them all with two stars?
- The cop out – take a hint from the inplay menu if the grid is too tough.
- Clean, easy to use user interface.
- No loading times, extremely quick game play
- Lightweight – just over 1MB download space. No third party libraries or files.
No Internet connection needed once you’ve downloaded – everything is included in the initial install!
Developed & Published by The App Box
The App Box team are keen to hear what you think about Ruboku. Please leave feedback, rate and/or review to help us make sure it is the best it can be.
Ruboku is a free software application from the Puzzle & Word Games subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-03-31. The program can be installed on Android.
Ruboku (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.